With the export function, you can export individual parts, assemblies and self-defined combinations of components from any CAD files to Halocline Layout and plan them there in the corresponding work areas.
Menu > Tools > Select
Menu > Export > Export
- Open the desired CAD file(s) in Halocline Assembly.
- Select your relevant objects with the Select tool.
- Click on the "Export" tab in the menu. You will get a preview. Your object selection will be isolated and all unselected objects will be transparent.
- Select one of the four export options (Layout export options: and click Export.
- You will find the exported data in the Halocline Layout library.
The following adjustments are taken into account during export:
Unit (meter, centimeter, etc.)
Part and assembly position
In many cases you can better select an assembly or the whole model, add it to your selection and then remove individual parts in the deselection mode. This allows you to select larger volumes of parts more quickly than by selecting individual parts.