In Halocline Assembly it is possible to import existing (CAD) data and manage them.
- Whenever you import CAD files, Halocline Assembly creates a copy that contains some information from the original CAD file.
- These copies are not deleted during uninstallation.
- You can delete the data using the desktop interface by clicking on the three dots on the right side of the screen of your imported file.
- You can also import several files at the same time using drag & drop.
Alternatively, you can click on the plus button in the top right corner to add your CAD data.
- Once the data has been converted, there is no need to reload it each time. This allows you to use data that has already been imported much more quickly.